Character Artist Pro Features
Character Artist Pro includes a large number of symbols, along with a number of utilities
designed to make it easier to work with character portraits in particular and symbol catalogs
Character Portrait Utilities
- Use over 17,000 symbols to create characters from six pre-defined races: Dwarf, Elf, Gnome,
Halfling, Half Elf and Half Orc.
- Easy-to-use interface – just point at the body parts and clothes, then click on the view
- All parts fit neatly together without extra effort on your part.
- Customise the color of body parts and clothing, including the shading or highlight colors.
- Create many types of humanoid monsters then scale to fit. Gnolls, flaming demons, and lizard
men are all a cinch.
- Export the portraits at high resolution on character sheets or the internet.
- Use portraits to make square counters and print them at any scale for use with wargames.
- Use portraits to make card stand up figures.
- Create a silhouette or mirrored silhouette of your character.
- All portraits can include text information such as attack values and defence values.
- Character Artist Pro includes extra symbols for monsters, treasure, weapons and magical
- Many templates for creating counters, monsters, portraits with backdrops, stand-up counters
at various miniature scale and square counters.