"You pick the lock and the great doors swing open. A huge hall stretches before you, its vaulted ceiling stretching into darkness … oh heck, just let me show you."
You present beautifully rendered, three-dimensional picture of your palace before the players. They crowd around in awe, their imagination fired up as they prepare to do battle.
This is what awaits when you create your next fantasy adventure using Perspectives 3: complete three-dimensional pictures of your palace, dungeon, pyramid, tavern or village. Wherever your games takes you, Perspectives 3 give you the plans to bring them to vivid life.
- Choose your surface textures and colours for walls and floors.
- Add buildings, rooms or corridors
- Add solids and holes using cones, cylinders, 3D boxes and polygons
- Add a wide variety of symbols, or create your own
- Use existing 2D plans as a basis for your 3D maps
- Give 2D objects depth by sketching out their base, then extruding them.
- Adjust light and shading
Create walls, solid shapes and floors at any angle; apply colour schemes that vary with the light direction. Decorate your rooms from a huge array of fantasy symbols. And the best part is that it’s so easy to do: Perspectives 3 doesn't require any specialist knowledge.
The Perspectives 3 add-on for CC3+
A new dimension in map-making