The July issue of the Cartographer’s Annual 2013 is now available. Check out Pär Lindström’s beautiful black & white overland style.
- The June issue of the Annual 2013 has been released. Subscribe here.
- Check out a preview of the July Annual (by Pär Lindström).
- Character Artist 3 is coming together nicely. Here are some previews.
- Simon Rogers shows up new icon graphics for Campaign Cartographer 3.
- The June and May collections of community user maps include tons of gorgeous map artwork.
- Mysterious East meets Weird West in the Deadlands setting in this floorplan of a Chinatown block.
- Master Mapper Joachim de Ravenbel has created a detailed tutorial on doing floorplans.
Another little preview of Character Artist 3. Human figure will come in three body types: thin, normal and strong. The latter makes for good barbarians!
Again, we’ve got a ton of great new user maps to present. The month goes by so quickly and still they continue to pile up. Let’s see what we’ve got…
TolrendorDM used the May Annual style on a Pär Lindström Regional style map to depict three journeys on that map. This is exactly how I imagined the style to be used.
Continue reading »
Here’s a little preview of the upcoming July annual by Pär Lindström. Check out his nice black and white style.
You can subscribe to the Cartographer’s Annual 2013 here.
Master Mapper Jean-Michel Bravo (known as Joachim de Ravenbel on the ProFantasy forum) has created an amazing series of tutorials for the CC3 community. Step-by-step he goes through the creation of his floorplan of “The Chapel” highlighting lots of useful techniques and commands on the way. This is a must read for any serious user of Campaign Cartographer 3.
We’ve just released the June issue of the Cartographer’s Annual 2013. Check out the Comic Book look of this vector overland style.
This style has been inspired by the artwork of illustrator James Stowe.
It’s time for our monthly look at what great maps the ProFantasy user community has produced. Let’s see what everyone has come up with!
KROM delights once more with his Dioramas models plus floorplans. See his Mausoleum and the Kothian Houses:
Continue reading »
Here are a few more glimpses of ongoing work in Character Artist 3.
Some female figures:
And the first dwarven faces: